Hello after a long pause. I hope you are doing well. I have been working on updating my Etsy Shop with some new designs. In the meantime I also was lucky enough to get some new orders in, which is great. I’m making babysteps, but hey, better small steps, than no steps at all. Today, I want to share my latest designs with you. I’ve also developed a new shape.
1. Watercolor Coasters with silver accents perfect as wedding table decor
2. Royal Blue Watercolor Coasters with golden accents as wedding table decor
3. Mint Green Coasters with Black Sprinkles as garden party table decor
4. Geometric asymmetrical Coasters perfect fit for a Scandinavian interior styled home
Im thinking about adding custom orders in the coming months. I’m curious what you would be looking for. Leave a comment below if you are happy to share. I would love to integrate your feedback in our product development.
Furthermore, I’m working on adding a totally different type of product to my collection. So stay tuned. If you already have an Etsy buyer account you can follow us or favorite mahalolena by clicking on the ‘heart’ button when visiting our shop. I also recommend, popping by on Instagram for more decorating tips and style updates. Besides, you can share your style files with your newly acquired mahalolena interior decor via #shopmahalolena
Have a wonderful evening. And stay crafty.
Happy Sunday. In some countries mother’s day is coming up. To be precise, it’s on the 8th of May. As we all love mum, why not making her a nice gift. I’ve put together a list of favorite mother’s day gift ideas. I’m sure you find something. The list has different price categories. Enjoy!
1. Handmade Clay Coasters for the ultimate mother’s day table decoration. | 2. Super cute Notebooks for her to document her favorite moments in life | 3. Fancy double geode ring for her to shine | 4. Colorful pillow to refreshen the interior | 5. Floral Chandelier earrings for the special moments | 6. Pure soaking salt in 4 different scents | 7. Ceramic ring holders to organise her jewelry | 8. Metallic leather pouch perfect for her day out | 9. Floral fringe throw to keep her cozy in cooler spring nights | 10. Cake topper to say how much you love her Happy Mother’s Day
Have a nice day.
Hello folks. After the big news, I’m back from lala land and to reality. I always get excited when I discover new, authentic designers. In this case, I found this lovely new line of dishware from Japanese design house Nendo, which is made for tiny apartments. If you ask me, I think they make a perfect addition to any kind of apartment.
The dishware collection is called totte, which is the Japanese word for handle and comes in three sizes and five different colors. What a smart idea to add a handle to plates and bowls. Why would mugs only be allowed to have handles anyways. It’s so much more practical to have handles for all dishes. First of all, you won’t burn yourself and handles make them much easier to store. You can simply loop them on hangers in your kitchen. Besides, those handles just look good. And the pastel colors are definitely a bonus. Unfortunately, right now the collection is only available in Japan. So if you are going on a trip, make sure you do some shopping.
Check out more of these beautiful items. Continue reading