Hello my dear readers. How are you? It has been quiet for a few days. However, now I’m back with the amazingly bright and colorful home of Jenny, based in Brooklyn and photographed by lovely Brittany Ambridge.
For those of you who missed out, before we jump over to this great apartment in Brooklyn.
- 101Woonideeen teaming up with vtwonen: On DIY ideas for the home
- Glamping – this is your caravan: On a caravan make-over
- A Scandinavian Home: On living with white and pops of color
- Spring Summer 2015 Bloomingville Collection: On the newest color trends
- Crushing on Mengsel: On fun illustrations for the wall
One other thing. I know, we’re almost there. Just this one question to you. I’d love to hear from you what DIY projects you’d like to learn about in the near future. Like I just mentioned, I have a lot of ideas, but I wonder what you, as my readers, who I value greatly would like to learn. Maybe, you need some seasonal DIYs, such as Valentine’s Day or Easter, or something totally different. I’m all ears. Let me know in the comment box below.